Meet the ICRS 2016 Conference App!
The ICRS 2016 Conference app is now available and free to use for both attendees and interested society members. The app makes it easy for attendees to navigate the conference by logging in to the mobile app with their ICRS 2016 registration details.
Attendees may also use the app (and the meeting web site’s planner--instructions below) to create and update their personal schedule. The conference app smart syncs schedule data so users can manage their itinerary on multiple devices and between the web planner and the app.
Be sure to download the conference app before arriving at the meeting. Once downloaded, the app does not require an internet connection to function (perfect for use on airplanes!)
The free iPhone and iPad conference app is available now in the App Store. The free Android event app is available in the Android market. Search for "ICRS 2016" or “ICRS Honolulu.” A limited-function web version for Windows Phone and other web-enabled devices is available.
ICRS 2016 App Features
- Meeting Program
Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule and bookmark sessions or speakers.
- Synchronized Scheduling
Attendees download their registration details directly to the meeting app creating a personalized schedule for the conference. The user may add other sessions and include social activities, which synchronize both ways to keep the website planner up-to-date.
- In-Session Commenting
Users easily contribute to valuable and educational dialogue during and after sessions using the in-session commenting feature. With a high-character limit, and no need for hashtags, meeting-goers can hold an in-context conversation about specific topics.
- Animated Maps
Session rooms and exhibitors are easy to locate using the animated maps included in the mobile app.
- Native App
No Wi-Fi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or maps.
- Now Screen
Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
- Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
- Exhibitors, maps, related conference info and much more.
The ICRS 2016 Web Planner
If you are registered for ICRS 2016 Meeting, a planner has been launched for the web site which will allow attendees to manage their schedule across devices and operating systems.
To use the web planner:
- Log in to your user control panel (https://www.sgmeet.com/icrs2016/userlogon.asp)
- Click "Agenda" in the link menu.
- From the Agenda page, click or tap any time block to view the Agenda Details for that time.
- From the Agenda Details page, click or tap any event title to reveal more details about the event.
- To add an event or presentation to your personal schedule, click or tap the "Add this to my Schedule" button.
- To remove an event or presentation, click or tap the "This is in My Schedule" button.
- To view your personalized schedule at any time, click "My Schedule" in the link menu.
For question or comments, please contact Christopher Schneider, Meeting Web Master at email@example.com.