The abstract submission deadline is 23:59 pm on October 4, 2013 (any time zone, wherever you are). In order for scheduling to be completed in a timely manner, all Internet and mailed submissions must be received by this date. (Mailed submissions must be sent in advance so they are received, not postmarked, by this date.) Stated guidelines and procedures must be followed exactly; if not, your paper will not be accepted. Abstracts can be submitted via the Internet. This method of submission is highly preferred.
If you are not able to submit your abstract by this method, please contact Lynda West at 254-776-3550, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Submission Fee
An abstract submission fee of $70.00 USD for professionals or $40.00 USD for students is required for each submission, along with a fully paid registration. This fee is non-refundable should It later be determined you are not able to attend and make your presentation. However, registration fees are refundable under the registration guidelines. (See Abstracts)
Submission of Second Abstracts
There are ONLY two cases in which submission of a second abstract is permitted:
- Any presenting author who has submitted an abstract to a scientific session may submit a SECOND abstract to one of the designated education and policy sessions (Category M). A second abstract submission fee is required, but a second registration fee is not.
- Anyone selected to present a tutorial, may submit a SECOND abstract to a scientific or education or policy session. Abstract submission fees will be required for both the regular and tutorial abstracts, but a second registration fee is not required.
The scientific committee for this meeting is only accepting 5 authors for each abstract submitted. Additional authors should be shown at the beginning of your presentation on a slide or on your poster, depending upon the type of presentation assignment you receive.
When you submit your abstract, you will receive a confirmation and will be given a login and password for making necessary corrections. Please check your abstract for errors after you submit.
Presenting authors will receive electronic confirmation when the abstract and registration are received and will receive confirmation in this same manner when the abstract is accepted and assigned. Accepted abstracts will be posted on the website after the scientific program schedule has been determined. If confirmation and notifica¬tion by electronic means are not possible, please indicate an alternate method of notification when you submit your abstract.
Additional Charges to Authors
Any author who submits an abstract on a disk and then also submits via the Internet will be charged a non-refundable duplicate submission fee of $70.00 USD.
An author who submits the same abstract more than once via the Internet will be charged a non-refundable duplicate submission fee of $70.00.
Likewise, any author who submits an abstract and then resubmits the same abstract with revisions or changes or sends in a request for the appropriate changes to be made will be charged a non-refundable abstract change fee of $70.00 USD.
Each session room will be equipped with a screen, LCD projector, computer, sound system, timer and laser pointer. All presentations will be preloaded into the computer by the A/V staff for the session room. The A/V staff member will provide you full instructions on using the presentation system.
- Submission via the conference web site is recommended and highly preferred.
- Payment of the abstract submission fee and full registration fee is required, plus the completed form must accompany each abstract (Abstracts will not be considered unless the presenting author has registered for the meeting and paid the full registration fee.)
- Abstracts will not be accepted by fax or e-mail.
- Do not mail in any abstracts or registration materials if you submit electronically!
- Abstracts must adhere to the guidelines on this website.
- Only one paper per first author will be accepted (See Abstracts).
- Duplicate submissions will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $60.00.
- It may be necessary to accept for poster presentation some abstracts submitted for oral presentation, and, likewise, abstracts submitted for poster presentation may be accepted as oral presentations.
- The submission deadline is 23:59 pm on October 4, 2013 (any time zone, wherever you are).