Call For Papers
ASLO invites the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations. In order to have your abstract considered for acceptance, you must submit before the abstract deadline of 14 October 2016. Abstract and registration fees are due at the time of submission and are payable in U.S. dollars. Membership in ASLO (new and renewal) also can be completed with your registration and abstract submission. If you are not an ASLO member, we hope that you will join ASLO and take advantage of the discounted registration fees for members!
Please read the following information before you submit the abstract:
- Those who submit abstracts for this meeting must be able to fund their own registration, travel, and accommodation. Opportunities for student and early career travel grants will be available for those who apply. Application for travel grants must be made at the time of abstract submission.
- Only one abstract is permitted per presenting author, with exceptions made for second submissions to one of the designated education and policy sessions.
- Please keep in mind it may be necessary to accept for poster presentation some abstracts submitted for oral presentation. Likewise, those who submit abstracts for poster presentation may be asked to make an oral presentation.
- The abstract submission deadline is Friday, October 14, 2016 at 23:59 Central Time in the United States. Abstracts received after this date will not be accepted.
- Only abstracts received via the online submission form on the website will be accepted.
- Accepted authors will be notified in November 2016.
- Presenters will be notified of session assignments in late December / early January 2017.